Information We Collect
When you use our Site, we may collect and use personal information about you, as well as other information. Personal information includes your name, address, email address, credit card or other payment card number, and other similar information that can be used to identify you. More specifically, when you use our Site, we may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site, including your name, email address, street address, telephone number, or other information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, including information you provide in emails you send us, or submissions you may make.
A “cookie” is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Keep in mind, however, that some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
“Do Not Track” Requests
Our Site currently does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you primarily to enable us to provide you with information about our work and our events in the best possible manner. In addition, your information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you, including via your email address, with information relating to our organization and upcoming events;
- To provide you with updates regarding our projects or events;
- To send you our newsletter;
- To interact with you on the day of events;
- To process donations, sponsorships, and other payments; and
- To administer our Site, including by monitoring and analyzing our Site traffic and usage patterns.
We use commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Site. These procedures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Site monitoring. We also limit access to any personally identifiable information we receive to employees who need access to that information in order to do their jobs. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. The transmission of your data to our Site thus is done entirely at your own risk.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with other entities in the E3 family, trusted third parties and/or our affiliates, including event and giveaway co-sponsors, to:
- Assist us in processing payments or donations;
- Send mailings on our behalf;
- Send communications with other information that may be of interest to you;
- Provide information on upcoming events, products, or E3 news;
- Aid us in fundraising efforts;
- Compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of our Sites; and
- Host an event or giveaway, including advertising, communicating, or otherwise assisting us in the operation of an event.
Such third parties have access to personal information as needed to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to use it for other purposes. We do not sell or rent personal information collected through our Site to anyone.
When you provide us with personal information we also may use and share your personal information to contact you, including via email, to thank you for providing your request, to conduct satisfaction surveys, or for other administrative purposes related to your request.
Other Circumstances: We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process (such as a subpoena), or enforceable government request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations of such Terms, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; and
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of the E3 Ranch Foundation, Inc., our supporters, or the public as required or permitted by law.
When you sign up to receive communications from us, we will share your email address with other entities in the E3 Family and other trusted third parties. You may receive communications from other entities in the E3 Family and from trusted third parties with updates about events, news, promotions, and other content that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving further communications at any time by following the instructions in the communication to unsubscribe. Please know that if you wish to unsubscribe from communications from another entity, you must unsubscribe in a communication from that entity.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the promotional email. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, service experience or other transactions.
- Google Analytics. We may use Google Analytics to improve our Sites’s functions. You can choose not to be included in Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Unsubscribe or Opt-Out. All users and/or visitors to our Site have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Third Party Websites and Social Media Features
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties or business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third-party websites or applications through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use our Site.
We are extremely grateful for any donations. When you donate, we treat your personal information in accordance with the practices set forth herein. When you visit the “Donate” page on our Site, you will be taken to the website of one of our third party service providers. The service provider will either collect or have access to your first and last name, zip code, postal address, email address, donation amount, billing information, and payment card information.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
The Family of the E3 Foundation is committed to put God’s love into action as we use our gifts to be good stewards, to serve, to help those in need and to ultimately introduce others to Christ.
Get in Touch
E3 Ranch Foundation
13 S. National Street
Fort Scott, KS 66701